Zebulon, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $239,500
Incredibly gorgeous well cared for custom ranch style home featuring…site finished hardwood floors, lots of natural light, a gourmet custom kitchen that Rachel Ray would love. Large finished garage and a crawl space are just the beginning of the incredible storage the home offers. There are large closets and TWO walk in attics that could be finished if need be! With 3 bedrooms on the first floor and a bonus with full bath upstairs this home has more space than you expect. The formal dining room is surrounded by windows that frame the large and very private backyard. The cul-de-sac location, easy access to Zebulon and just 5 minutes to Rolesville position the home for great access.
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 1.36 Acres | 2443 Square Feet
1. The things we love most about our town… “Friendliness of the people and the ‘hometown’ feel of the downtown area with family owned businesses. The local events are always great to attend like the Christmas Parade and the annual 5k race hosted by the Zebulon Chamber of Commerce“.
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “The neighborhood is very quiet and friendly. Our home is on the cul-de-sac which feels safe as the traffic is limited to the neighbors who live here”.
3. Some of our favorite nearby restaurants are… “McLean’s Ole Time Cafe and Fargo Cattle Company Steakhouse“.
4. Some of the best nearby conveniences are… “Carolina Mudcats baseball and the ease of access to major roads like Hwy 64 and 401″.
5. Our favorite things about our home are… “The first floor master, kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, on-site finished hardwood floors, laundry room, plantation blinds throughout the home, storage and large areas that could be finished to accommodate future needs, utility area with full-size double doors under the home, partially wooded lot”.