152 Beaver Dam Drive
Youngsville, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $128,000
Welcome to 152 Beaver Dam Drive in Youngsville, North Carolina! Inside you’ll find vaulted ceilings in both the master bedroom and the living room. An enormous deck on the back is a great place to enjoy a cold glass of sweet tea in the summer, or sit by the fireplace inside and enjoy a mug of cocoa on a cold winter’s night! Also note the freshly painted interior with beautiful custom paint colors throughout, and a kitchen Rachel Ray would love! You’ll love this hidden gem in the woods!
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1.1 Acres | 1211 Square Feet
1. What are the things you love about your town? Youngsville is a small town that is close to so many modern conveniences. Wake Forest is close with restaurants and shops. Just minutes from I-540, US 1, and Hwy 401
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? Very close community, no HOA dues, everyone watches everyone else’s home.
3. What are a few of your favorite restaurants or shops? I love going to Rolesville to have Mexican food and to sit on the patio and enjoy summer evenings
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? Lake Royale is only ten minutes away along with historic Wake Forrest
5. What are your favorite things about your home? I’ve spent hours running trails behind the home, I love that the regular bill is the electric bill. I love that it’s a wooded one acre lot that is safe and secluded. I love that it’s in a neighborhood that isn’t restricted by an HOA, where you can build a bon fire, put up a swimming pool for the kids, or have three cars in the driveway!
6. Anything else you’d like to share? There is an extensive network of trails behind the house!