75 Wood Green Drive
Wendell, North Carolina
The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $184,500
Better than new! This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch is less than a year old and is ready for you! You’ll love the open floor plan & screened in porch. The private backyard is fenced and just may have the best view in the neighborhood. You’ll have to see the amazing space available in the walk in crawlspace; there’s plenty of room to store your big toys OR have that workshop you’ve needed!
1. What do you love most about Wendell? Wendell is a quiet and quaint town with many conveniences of a big city. There are parks and a wide variety of businesses and restaurants located downtown. Wendell is the ideal location for families relocating to the region, especially those seeking a more laid back pace of life than found in and around downtown Raleigh.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? I have great neighbors and I love the location. I feel very safe there and it is right near downtown and close to the park. It’s a very family friendly place to live.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? I love the small shops on Main Street, especially the Mortex outlet. People drive from all over to go there and and it’s just a couple of miles from the house.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? I love being close to HWY 64; it’s a quick and easy commute to Raleigh.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? I love the fact that it’s a new home with an open floor plan. It is hard to find a ranch style like this one these days. It has a great big fenced in back yard that backs to woods for privacy.