Wake Forest, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $399,900
This well maintained brick front home has so many great features! Freshly painted interior and upgraded bathrooms just start to tell the story. Gorgeous hardwoods welcome you to an open concept family room. These hardwoods carry you to a fun octagon shaped living room or dining room. Five large bedrooms-including a 1st floor guest bedroom, a bonus room and FOUR full baths offer space for the entire family. The enormous gourmet kitchen is one that Rachel Ray would love! A wonderful deck overlooking a wooded park like setting sets this home apart from others. This one is ready for your family and it’s listed UNDER $400,000.
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 0.44 Acres | 3763 Square Feet
1. What are the things you love about Wake Forest? “The small town feeling but being close to a big town. Friendly people. Convenience of everything being close by. Great schools”.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? “Neighbors are great. A lot of families. Pool is awesome. Very quiet”.
3. What are a few of your favorite nearby restaurants? “Bella Italia, Real McCoys, Ale House, Wine 101 and Shuckers“.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? “Triangle Town Center, Super Walmart, Aldis, Super Target”.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? “Kitchen is the best. Huge master suite, bathroom and closet. Wooded back yard, extra large garage and the split staircase”!