601 Stoningham Place
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $209,900
Fenced yard! Walk to park & downtown Wake Forest! Cul-de-sac home features cozy sunroom to enjoy the Sunday paper, modern kitchen Bobby Flay would love & great yard for those holiday picnics. Enjoy a cup of cocoa by the gas log fireplace or a fire pit on the patio. Arched doorways downstairs give this home a cozy feel. Large attic above garage & second floor allow for ample storage. Workshop area in garage is an added bonus! Plush & newer carpet throughout + appliances only 3 yrs old!
1. What do you love most about Wake Forest?
Wake Forest make you feel like your home. It a very safe place to raise a family, and the people are friendly.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood?
It is very quite and everyone is super friendly. We have great neighbors and we can walk to Tyler Run park.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops?
Charlie’s Kabob, Over the Falls, Schianos Pizza, Gonzo’s Tacos and Tequila. Favorite shop is Lily Mae’s in the factory.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences?
We are walking distance to downtown Wake Forest, all grocery stores are within 10mins of the home, Target and Walmart are only 5 minutes away.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? We love so much about this house. We know this house is well built and extremely cared for, and has been low maintenance over the years. We love our extra plush carpet that feels wonderful to walk on, which is only 2 years old. We love our tankless water heater and never runningout of hot water! We also love being in a culdesac and having a large fenced backyard. And, once again, we have some fantastic neighbors.
For more information or to schedule a private showing, please visit http://welcometocarolina.com/details.php?mls=31&mlsid=2028055