3808 Crimson Clover Ave
Wake Forest, NC
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $389,900
Invite family/friends for holiday parties & more! Perfect to entertain! Gourmet kitchen Bobby Flay would love, large dining room & eat-in kitchen great for a scone & the Sunday paper. Large screened in back porch overlooking fenced-in back yard. Cuddle up next to the cozy gas log fireplace & enjoy a cup of cocoa. Natural light, custom trim, real hardwoods! Bring the outdoors in on the screened porch. LARGE BEDROOMS, 2nd floor bonus & HUGE walkup attic storage. Short stroll to pool & neighborhood amenities.
- What do you love most about Wake Forest? We love that Wake Forest offers a quaint/historic downtown that hosts many family events (Holiday Christmas Tree lighting, food truck rodeos, etc..) and offers a unique mix of cute independently-owned shops and eateries. Wake Forest also has just about every single amenity any family could need – from Super Walmart to Target, Home Depot, etc… larger chains that have whatever you need!
- What are the best things about your neighbors/area? Our neighborhood is great! Our home sits at the intersection of Crimson Clover and Prairie Aster which makes for an awesome mix of families and children. We have an annual block party and Halloween celebration as well as many impromptu corn hole/BBQ get togethers. I’d also add that since Heritage tends to be a mix of people from all around the US – we’ve met and become close to people who have become like family. Holidays are never spent alone – Friends-Givings is a holiday that we look forward to every year!
- What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? We LOVE Bella Italia Pizza, Shuckers, Over the Falls and Leli’s Diner. As for shops – The Cherry Tree Boutique, The Cotton Company, Lily Maes are great for gifts and clothing.
- What are some of the best nearby conveniences? We love that we’re so close to the 24-hour Harris Teeter (and Publix coming soon!), Walgreens, multiple child-care options (we LOVE Primrose!) We’re also VERY conveniently located within walking distance of the Heritage View Pool. The kids love to walk and ride their bikes up there in the summer months!
- What are your favorite things about your home? We immediately fell in love with the living room/kitchen open floor plan. It’s fantastic for entertaining and with a wall of windows across the back of the house, we always get great sunlight and an open feel. We actually never even put blinds our windows because no one can build behind us! There’s a nature reserve and a butterfly garden so we have quite a bit of privacy. The home also has large bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms which have all proven helpful with 3 children!
To see this beautiful home for yourself, visit http://welcometocarolina.com/details.php?mls=31&mlsid=2039685