1136 Shasta Daisy
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $239,500
Gorgeous dark hardwood floors welcome you to this 4 bedroom 2 and a half bath home. You’ll notice the open floor plan and natural light immediately. The dining room opens to the cozy living room with a fireplace to snuggle by. The custom paint colors carry you into the gourmet kitchen that The Food Network’s Alton Brown would love! Stainless steel appliances, island and extra large pantry are just a few things that will stand out. The garage features a painted garage floor for that “man-cave”! Storage? How about an unfinished 3rd floor walk up attic that is plumbed for a bathroom?! The custom stained fenced in the backyard is highlighted by the patio and 2 custom hand made raised herb and vegetable gardens. All of this for under $240,000 in Heritage Wake Forest!
4 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.19 Acres | 2001 Square Feet
1. Some of our favorite things about Wake Forest… “Small town feel. Family-friendly events such as parades, fireworks, festivals. Numerous local parks and green ways for hiking and walking. The people of Wake Forest are very friendly and welcoming”.
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “The green way trail practically right in our backyard, friendly neighbors, safe and quiet neighborhood. Close to shopping venues and restaurants. This is a fantastic neighborhood with very nice neighbors!”.
3. Our favorite nearby restaurants are… “Gatehouse Tavern, Main Street Grille, The Deli, Gonza’s Tacos and Mellow Mushroom“.
4. The best nearby conveniences are… “Harris Teeter Grocery store, UPS Store, Walmart, Target, Post Office, Downtown Wake Forest”.
5. Our favorite things about our home… “The large Kitchen, open floor plan, gas fireplace, master bath, reading nook, large backyard, large rooms, 2 car garage w/ epoxy floor coating, and large 3rd floor.