Wake Forest, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $495,000
This gorgeous custom home is complete with a million dollar backyard! Step outside directly into a custom outdoor kitchen with built-in gas grill, HUGE patio, stone walls, large fenced-in backyard with raised garden beds, stone fireplace, brick floor screened porch and a 700 square foot workshop? In-law suite? Home office? Gym? The possibilities are endless for this extra space! Inside you’ll find gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the first floor, coffered ceiling and built-in shelves in the family room, gourmet kitchen with double oven, 5 burner stove and double dishwasher drawers. The master bedroom has a double trey ceiling, spa-like bathroom and hidden home office/gym/sitting room. Teen suite, tons of storage and a 3rd floor walk up attic that’s already plumbed!
4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 0.96 Acres | 3719 Square Feet
1. The best things about our town… “I love Wake Forest because it has a small town feel with the conveniences of the city only a few minutes away. I love the history of Wake Forest. You can drive around and look at the beautiful, old buildings and the huge magnolia trees found around the seminary. The parks of Wake Forest are awesome”!
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “It is peaceful (you can sit on your porch and listen to the birds and the wind through the trees, not the sound of cars driving by), there is not a lot of traffic, no two houses look alike, the lots are large, the houses are spread out, there are lots of hills so it makes for a great cardio workout, and the people are friendly. You can also look out your window and see deer, wild turkeys, and have an occasional turtle come across your yard”.
3. Our favorite neighborhood restaurant… “Our favorite local restaurant is Las Margaritas on Six Forks in Raleigh. It is owned by three fantastic brothers. The food is awesome! They have a wonderful salsa bar. Our family has food allergies (gluten, dairy, and soy) and they were always accommodating to our special orders. They treated us like family every time we went there. They even taught our kids a little Spanish”.
4. Some of the best nearby conveniences… “You are only 30 minutes from the airport. The neighborhood is equal distance to Downtown Wake Forest as it is to Raleigh which gives you more options for shopping and dining out”.
5. Our favorite things about this home… “Our favorite thing about our house is that it is a perfect home to raise a family and it has an awesome backyard. It is a complete package. We love the kitchen with the large island with extra storage and the granite counter tops. We like having all the bedrooms together on one floor and that each bedroom has a bathroom. We love all the easily accessible storage like the walk up attic and the two side storage areas in the bonus room. We like having the extra living room upstairs so the kids have their own area to play. We like the special touches like the coffered ceiling in the living room, the built-in shelves, the high ceilings, and the color scheme of the house. We love sitting outside on the patio by the fireplace. We love being able to grow our own organic vegetables in the raised garden beds. We love having the workshop (or man cave). We like being able to look out our windows to see the beautiful patio rather than looking out to see our neighbor’s house. We loved our house from the minute we walked in. It felt like home. It truly is a complete package with a beautiful custom home and custom landscaping”!