5025 Northriding Court
Fuquay Varina, NC
The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $195,500
Large front porch & gorgeous hardwood floors welcome you to this 3 bed, 2.5 bath home. Large eat in kitchen with lots of cabinet space & a view of the beautiful private backyard. A kitchen that Bobby Flay would love. Holiday gatherings? Enjoy the formal dining room. Enjoy a cup of cocoa in front of your fireplace or a glass of iced tea on your back deck. Love the outdoors? A hidden gem features a custom brick patio w/fire pit in a park like setting. All at the end of the cul-de-sac in a convenient location!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1.1 Acres | 1,501 Square Feet
1. What do you love most about Fuquay Varina? Fuquay is a quiet little town, with the conveniences of the city and several neat little parks with walking trails and even a pond to fish in.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? The neighborhood is quiet and laid back. The streets give you a variety of elevations which are great for walking or jogging. The neighbors are awesome, you will run into various neighbors as they walk their kids or pets around the neighborhood.
3. What are a few of your favorite nearby restaurants or shops?
There are several great shops in town, whether it is Wingin’ It
, a local bar and grill or Anna’s Pizza
, there are lots of great places to eat and a few antique shops and specialty shops for whatever satisfies your fancy.
4. What are the best nearby conveniences?
Some of the nearby conveniences are 401 for a quick trip into Raleigh or 540 in Holly Springs if you need to go out to RTP
or the Airport
5. What are your favorite things about this home? I really like the kitchen and living room areas of the house, they are great for entertaining or just hanging with the family. The house is very energy efficient, with programmable dual zone heating and air, you can manage your power consumption with ease and still remain comfortable. The bonus room on the 3rd floor makes for a great family room.