Wake Forest, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $305,000
This beautiful home is located
in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood, set back FAR from the street,
just minutes from Highway 98 and Capital Boulevard! Featuring a HUGE
front yard, two car side-entry garage and completely private backyard
with lush green grass and shady trees. Step inside to a two story foyer,
formal dining room with vaulted ceiling, large living room with gas
fireplace, kitchen with granite counter tops, separate breakfast room,
gorgeous sun room and first floor master suite! The second floor offers
three additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a great bonus room!
4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 0.62 Acres | 2714 Square Feet
1. The things we love most about our town… “Wake Forest, NC is the perfect mix of northern “down towns” and southern hospitality. Wake Forest offers all of the shopping one could want and also has a thriving arts culture! There are so many artists here and little local restaurants that it feels like we are on vacation all of the time! There is so much to do for families and children. The Factory is where we spend so much time. The ice hockey rinks, indoor soccer, basket ball, skate park and mini golf & go carts are all favorites”.
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “it’s great for walking! So many neighbors out walking or running all of the time. Really easy to meet neighbors! We love the lake in the middle of it. It has great fishing and is so peaceful. That and the fact that our location makes getting into Raleigh so easy! We are just 1 mile from all of the shopping too”.
3. Our favorite local neighborhood restaurants are… “Over The Falls Deli, Main Street Grill and Milton’s Pizza!”
4. Some of the best nearby conveniences are… “the fact that we are only 30 minutes to RDU airport. All of the schools are close by too”.
5. Our favorite things about this home… “its location and the amount of land it offered. It is very private and the home lives well. The openness of the home and the sun porch are favorites. Also really like how close it is to Joyner Park! The bonus room was a hit”.