Welcome to this beautiful 3 bed, 2.5 bath ranch! Entering the home you’ll be greeted by gleaming hardwood floors, gas log fireplace & beautiful eat-in kitchen. The archways add a delightful touch. Upstairs is a large bonus room w/half-bath and 2 ample storage spaces. New carpet upstairs in the bonus room! Tons of outdoor living space complete w/a screened in porch, deck, in ground swimming pool, gazebo and HUGE, level fenced in backyard just over an acre!
1. What do you love most about Raleigh? What we love MOST about Raleigh is that it has the feel of a small “big” town with LOTS of museums, bars, restaurants, concerts, entertainment, an array of children’s activities, and year round annual outdoor festivals/activities. All of the major universities offering the highest education levels are within driving distance and we are close to Wake Technical Community College, offering classes from auto mechanic to nursing and anything in between. Just a GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? Some of the best things about OUR neighborhood is that it is easy access to downtown, Cary, Fuquay Varina, Apex and the airport as well as the 40/42 area. This neighborhood has the PERFECT quiet, country setting that appeals to all age groups. We just LOVE our neighbors and everyone NEVER hesitates to help one another out. Any time we need help or see that our neighbors need help, we ALL pitch in to help and will stay until the work is finished. It just feels like the “old days” when neighbor helped neighbor, regardless of what the need is and we are TRULY going to miss that. We have some AWESOME neighbors and they will LOVE to become your AWESOME neighbors as well!
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? There are SO MANY GREAT restaurants and shops that are locally owned and offer a diverse menu to ALL taste pallets as well as all walks of shoppers. It is GREAT to be able to help keep the locals in business plus the feeling of family when you walk into their place of business.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? Some of the near by conveniences are White Oak Shopping Center, major grocery stores such as Harris Teeter, Kroger, Lowe’s Food, multiple Food Lions and now a brand new Aldi! We are close to Jordan Lake and White Deer Park where people meet up to just walk around or walk their dogs.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? Some of the FAVORITE things about our home is that it is a GREAT entertainment area with an in-ground pool with underwater changing lights, outdoor speakers throughout the yard, a Tiki Hut that is covered and has outdoor carpet, a HUGE yard that is LEVEL and fenced in where all sports can be played effectively! Soccer, volleyball, softball, kickball…you name it, you can play it safely within the fence. ALL bedrooms are on the main level with the master at the opposite end of the hall. There is a HUGE bonus room upstairs that can be used as an extra bedroom, game room, play room, office or media room. It also has its own closet, brand new carpet and a half bath. This room can be made into anything you can imagine! We just LOVE this house but it’s just too large for us at this stage in our lives.
Another added bonus…we have a BRAND NEW ROOF!!
To learn more about this beautiful home, visit http://search.wakeforesthomes.com/1-1993717/8909-Carolina-Marlin-Court-Raleigh