6226 Dixon Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina
The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $139,900
Are you looking for a convenient location and low maintenance?
Welcome to 6226 Dixon Drive. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse offers over 2200 sq feet of living space, private deck and patio and a finished walk out basement that’s ready to be your man cave, playroom, home office & more! With all of the bedrooms located on the 3rd level, there is plenty of space to spread out if you enjoy entertaining others. Don’t miss out on your chance for affordbale N Raleigh living in a great location!
Call us today for your showing.
1. What do you love most about living in Raleigh? There is always something going on. Whether it’s a street fair downtown, a hockey game at the arena or just going to the flea market on the weekend, there is always something fun and interesting to do!
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? Our location is amazing! We can literally walk out our back door and walk the trail to Shelley Lake or Optimist Park, there are 2 malls within 10 minutes of our house and a variety of restaurants to choose from. Also, the neighbors are friendly and very helpful. We were all out in full gear after the last snow/ice storm helping shovel out cars and clearing the common driveway.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? We love breakfast, our favorite place to go is New York Bagel and Deli on Falls of Neuse. They have great breakfast sandwiches, and of course, bagels! We also enjoy Lynwood Grill, especially in the spring/summer for their rooftop dining. They also began brewing their own beer which is really good.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? There are many gas stations and grocery stores nearby including a Food Lion, Harris Teeter and Kroger (Kroger being my favorite for their gas rewards!). Having the closest grocery store being 5 minutes away is amazing because I tend to forget an ingredient or two when cooking.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? The outside space-we back up to the trails so it’s private and wooded without ever being at risk of having a development come in behind us. It is so peaceful and beautiful, especially in the spring with the trees blooming.