5005 Lakemont Drive
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Asking Price: $359,000
THIS IS HOME! Relax on the large deck listening & watching the birds all while being minutes to North Hills, great restaurants and quaint shops. Split level living w/HUGE kitchen featuring tons of counter space & cabinets, updated master suite, HUGE fenced-in back yard w/large shed complete w/nook for firewood & covered workshop area. Many mature flower bushes & landscaping gives this home added charm! Walk-out basement leads you to courtyard. New shutter blinds, great entryway & tons of storage space.
- What do you love most about Raleigh? The people of this great city. There’s something to say about southern hospitality.
- What are the best things about the neighborhood? Having accessibility to great restaurants and quaint shops. The neighborhood is extremely quiet.
- What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? Cowfish, World of Beers, Chuy’s, Chick-fil-A, Ruth Chris, etc.
- What are some of the best nearby conveniences? Minutes from Crabtree and North Hills. Live entertainment at North Hills during the summer months every Thursday night. Farmers Market on Saturday.
- What are your favorite things about the home? Sitting on the large deck listening and watching the birds is definitely my favorite thing about the house.
To learn more about this beautiful home, click here!