3228 Arden Branch Ln
Raleigh, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $178,500
This is a gorgeous Pottery Barn-like home with many great details, custom hardwood floors, over sized living room with book cases and fireplace, recently updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile back splash and brand new custom butcher block counters! Lots of windows and great natural light will surround you in the kitchen and breakfast room, plus there’s a separate formal dining room! Upstairs you’ll find a completely remodeled full bathroom, a beautiful master suite with vaulted ceiling and dual sinks plus two additional bedrooms. Notice the large cul-de-sac lot…you’ll be able to enjoy complete privacy on the large deck, beautiful patio with fire pit and HUGE backyard!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.63 Acres | 1772 Square Feet
1. The things we love about our town are… “Great shopping, close to several parks, lots of restaurants to choose from, can easily access downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh and Wake Forest“.
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “Pretty houses, clean, adjacent to the lake, very safe, sidewalks for taking walks, large wooded lots”.
3. Our favorite neighborhood restaurants are… “Big Al’s BBQ, Chinese takeout and Roadrunner’s Pizza less than 5 minutes away”.
4. Some of the best nearby conveniences are… “Lowes Foods, Planet Fitness and Ernie Lee’s (a local car mechanic) are all less than 5 minutes away. Triangle Town Center, Target and Walmart all 8 minutes away”.5. Our favorite things about this home… “Great lot with large, private backyard in a cul-de-sac, beautiful views of wooded lot, spacious eat-in kitchen and family room are perfect for entertaining; upgraded trim including picture frame wainscoting in dining, kitchen, and breakfast nook, crown throughout the entire first floor, updated lighting, spacious master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, tall walk-in crawl space”.
6. Anything else you’d like to share? “We love the floor plan and the backyard. We’ve really loved living in this house and area. The location is really one of the best in the North Raleigh area especially with the growth of Knightdale and the Triangle area. And even though very close to quite a bit of shopping, the neighborhood is quiet and not near any traffic or busy roads”.