Raleigh, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $369,900
Looking for your “Forever Home”? Want to be in a culdesac in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in North Raleigh? Looking for privacy? This is it. This 5 bedroom home has been freshly painted throughout with so many updates including new light fixtures, hardware, commodes, and hardwood floors. The oversized gourmet kitchen is one that Rachel Ray would be jealous of featuring gorgeous and spacious granite counters, beautiful cabinets, new faucet, a large island and a recipe desk! Whether you enjoy the eat in kitchen or the formal dining room you will enjoy spending time in both. Experience the sounds and sights of the neighborhood on your cozy front porch or a glass of lemonade and a cookout on your brand new Carolina Room – screened porch! When winter comes the warm glow of the fireplace is the place to be as the family room features new hardwood floors and built in cabinets. Don’t forget the 27 holes of golf in the neighborhood and Welcome Home!
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | .29 Acres | 2,898 Square Feet
1. What do you love most about Raleigh/Wakefield? Wakefield is like a self-contained community that has almost everything you would ever need, but just outside of Wakefield is the rest of Raleigh and all of Wake Forest! We have found everybody here is friendly and very welcoming.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? St. James Place has become our local family. We enjoy getting together in the cul-de-sac for cookouts on beautiful evenings when we drag the grill around to the front and everybody brings out their chairs! The kids love riding bikes and throwing the ball out there, too! Halloween is quite the celebration, and it’s possible you’ll need some extra candy for all of the kids that come around! There are also neighborhood garage sales and a traveling neighborhood Christmas party.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? Chick-Fil-A, Krispy Kreme and Papa Murphy’s are only 1 mile away in one direction and Moe’s, Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts are just a few minutes away in the other direction! We also love that there is the fine dining restaurant, Bruno’s, within 5 minutes of the house as well for convenient and close date nights…and to get ready for that date night, Amy Nails has been a great place for a mani-pedi.
4. What are some of the nearby conveniences? We love that school is within walking distance (both Forest Pines Elementary-traditional, and North Forest Pines Elementary-year round) at .8 miles away. The movie theater is just a few minutes away and is always fun, followed by Sweet Spoons Frozen Yogurt. One of the best things though is that you don’t even hit any stoplights to get to Harris Teeter! Also, Walmart, Target, Home Depot and Lowe’s are all within 5 minutes. They’ve also just broken ground on a new public library less than a mile away. The YMCA and even the pediatrician/doctor are all just a few minutes away, within Wakefield as well.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? The kitchen is the place that we spend the most time in, both preparing food for the family (with plenty of space!), but also the hub for hanging out with company! Love that all of our cabinets have pull outs to make getting things in/out super easy. Our secret hideaway attic storage spaces off of the master closet has been so convenient and easy to get to. We always have had the lots of house guests, and everybody always appreciates that there is a bathroom convenient for every bedroom. The guest bedroom downstairs has been nice for grandparents, and the laundry room upstairs where all of the laundry is has been very convenient.