Raleigh, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $94,000
Wow! This is a completely remodeled town home in Hedingham subdivision! NEW hardwood floors, NEW carpet, NEW dishwasher and NEW hot water heater! Even the light fixtures and hardware are brand new and the whole place has a fresh coat of paint. As well, the HVAC is nearly new, there’s lots of storage with over-sized closets & plenty of cabinet space. Completely move-in ready, this golf course front home awaits your decorating touch. Love to workout? Golf? Basketball? Fish? Yes, all of this is included! Imagine grilling dinner on the patio or relaxing in the spacious master suite. This one won’t last!
2 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.04 Acres | 1190 Square Feet
1. The things we love about our town… “The location of the home being so close to downtown Raleigh really is incredible! If downtown Raleigh is not in the cards, Knightdale is so close by and has all the shopping we could want”.
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “The amenities in Hedingham are incredible! Golf, basketball, walking trails, a gym!”
3. Our favorite local neighborhood restaurants… “There is a great BBQ & seafood restaurant nearby, Knightdale Seafood & BBQ. We also like Overtime Sports Pub“.
4. Some of the best nearby conveniences… “Very convenient to all of the happenings in Raleigh. Also convenient to major roads like 440 and 540! There are great local Mexican restaurants nearby too!”
5. Our favorite things about this home… “The fact that it is on a golf course with great views is a separator! Also the fact that it has brand new hardwood floors, brand new carpet & pad, brand new dishwasher and custom paint throughout! It really feels like a home!”
6. Anything else you’d like to share? “Would love for the future owners to know that there is a brand new hot water heater and that the HVAC system is only 2 years old!”