Raleigh, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $129,900
This 3 bedroom home
features gorgeous hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, a private patio away from the parking lot and road noise and a master suite to truly get away from it all.
The current owner has chosen tasteful custom paint colors and the home was just painted to prepare it for your arrival. A large open living room with incredible natural light spills over to a kitchen that Bobby Flay would love. The second floor features two over sized bedrooms, a walk in laundry room and full bath. As you enter to the next level you are greeted by a lovely large master suite that feels like a penthouse at The Ritz! The large walk in closets, and spacious bathrooms truly have you feeling like you have left and gone on vacation. This corner end unit home allows for windows everywhere.
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.2 Acres | 1869 Square Feet
1. What are the things you love most about Raleigh?
Getting in and out of downtown Raleigh
is really easy. We have easy access to museums, parks, restaurants and shops while still living outside the city.
2. What are the best things about the Wakefield neighborhood? Wakefield
has really great schools, stores, restaurants, and health care within walking distance of home.
3. What are a few of your favorite restaurants or shops?
We really like Wakefield Tavern
for a great dinner after work. Milton’s
is also great, and both are family friendly.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? We have everything we need right in the neighborhood, but we are also close to Capital Blvd. and 540 if we need to get around town.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? We enjoy living near the Greenway. It is great for taking walks or riding bikes together.