We found your Pottery Barn style home right here! Beautiful custom paint, gourmet kitchen with stylish backsplash and appliances, cozy fireplace for cooler nights, view of park like setting with privacy out back. The garage is made for your vehicle, however, it’s been upgraded & you need to see it! Plush carpeting upstairs in loft and the 2 spacious bedrooms. Loft can easily be converted into 3rd bedroom! Enjoy the front porch watching summer days pass by or the large custom patio in back with plenty of privacy!
1. What do you love most about Holly Springs? We love that Holly Springs has the small town feel and charm but also has everything that we want and need close by. We also love that Holly Springs has top rated schools. Our daughter attended a middle school & high school here, which are both excellent.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? We love that there is Veteran’s Park in our neighborhood which includes a pond with a paved walking trail, outdoor exercise equipment, bathrooms and picnic tables. We love that everyone is nice and it is a very safe & beautiful neighborhood. Christmas, especially, is even more beautiful as the majority of the neighborhood puts up a ton of lights and decorations.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops?Bass Lake Draft House in Holly Springs has delicious brunch and also lunch & dinner. My Way Tavern in Holly Springs has amazing sandwiches! Kobe Hibachi & Sushi in Holly Springs has wonderful Japanese food! Sweet Cheeks Bakery in Apex is a must have! The owner was actually from our neighborhood even before we moved to Holly Springs and the desserts are all amazingly made from scratch…I especially recommend the caramel cake.
4. What are some of the nearby conveniences? The post office is a minute drive, as well as gas stations. Target, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Walmart, Ulta, Pier One Imports, Lowe’s Foods, Food Lion, Walgreen’s…and so, so much more are all within 5 minutes or less! Also, the W.E. Hunt Recreation Center has a fitness center, elevated track 1 and 1/2 of a mile around, gymnasium, game room with ping pong & table soccer, playground, classrooms, and 2 multi-purpose spaces designed for aerobics.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? We love the gorgeous blend of brick and siding exterior along with the curb appeal of our house. We love that our house has tons of windows & natural light. We love the open concept on the first floor. We also love the nature behind our house. Most of all, we love that we bought this house and turned it into a home.