692 Black Angus Dr.
Garner, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $209,000
Welcome to 692 Black Angus Drive! As you enter this fully upgraded home you’ll notice the gorgeous hardwood floors in the foyer that lead you to a warm family room featuring a gas log fireplace. A large formal dining room adjoins a gourmet kitchen that Rachel Ray would love to cook in! Brand new stainless steel appliances, granite and a custom glass tiled back splash make this kitchen one you’ll want to spend time in. The natural light that you have been looking for makes this home feel warm and spacious! Upstairs you’ll find a welcoming master suite and two additional large bedrooms. But the show stopper is the enormous bonus room – man cave – getaway! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a large 2 car garage sits on seven tenths of an acre and has a gorgeous patio and large deck to enjoy a cool glass of sweet tea!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.69 Acres | 2230 Square Feet
1. The things we love most about our town…“It has a small town feel yet is only minutes from all the action! The schools near our home are highly rated and have great teachers!”
2. The best things about our neighborhood… “The neighborhood has a pool to enjoy in the summer, community activities so you can get to know all your neighbors, and community yard sales. During the holidays many people decorate so it is fun to drive around and look at all the decorations, plus they have decorating contests for the best houses! All of our neighbors are fantastic and look after things if we are not home. Also, the HOA makes sure the homes look presentable and keep our community looking beautiful! If there is a problem with your home they give you ample time to fix the problem”.
3. Some of our favorite nearby restaurants… “Cleveland Draft House, Cracker Barrel, La Piazza…and our #1 is Terrafin Station“.
4. The best nearby conveniences… “Lowes Home Improvement, Lowes Food, tons of gas stations, Walmart, and White Oak is only a few minutes away”.
5. Our favorite things about our home… “We love the updates in the kitchen, the size of the bonus room and how it fits any type of furniture or activities, and we love the land for our son to run around outside”.