716 Lake Artesia Lane
Fuquay Varina, NC
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $254,900
You’re going to love this gorgeous craftsman style home! From the covered front porch w/ceiling fan to the gorgeous hardwood floors that greet you in the foyer to the custom paint colors, this home screams warmth & coziness. Enjoy an open floor plan downstairs for cooking, dining, & entertaining. Upstairs you’ll find 3 beds, 2 baths & so many great craftsman style touches. Take your living outdoors w/the screen porch and fire pit. Pantry, closets & garage complete with custom woodwork for ample storage!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.15 Acres | 2,269 Square Feet
1. What do you love most about Fuquay Varina? Fuquay is a small town with so many conveniences. The sports program is great for the kids to be a part of. We have enjoyed the town fireworks for the 4th of July and the festivals in downtown Fuquay Varina. There are tons of places to grab a bite to eat-fast food and lots of local spots, shopping-Kohls, Big Lots, WalMart, Harris Teeter, just to name a few. You are also a quick drive to Raleigh, Holly Springs and Apex. The good news is that Fuquay is always growing, so, soon you won’t need to travel to another town to find what you need.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? South Lakes offers a great location and neighborhood for families. The people here are awesome! There is a true sense of community in the neighborhood-from neighborhood get-togethers, kids playing together outside, pride in yards and plantings. There are even social groups on Facebook for moms and a buy/sell/trade group. People are always out taking a walk in the neighborhood or on the path with kids and/or dogs; most people stop for a swing under the “big tree” as they make their way through Jones Lake Road. South Lakes is well maintained and a very inviting neighborhood. In the summer, it is very common for neighbors to be working in the yard or meeting up at the pool under the cabanas during the day or gathering around fire pits at night. In the fall, be sure to have lots of candy for all of the trick or treaters!
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? To get something to eat, we love to go to Two Cousins Pizza in Angier,
Stick Boy Bakery or there are tons of chain places like Dunkin Donuts and Chick-fil-A close by. To grab a local beer, we are minutes from Draft Line, White Rabbit, and Aviator. To get the BEST ice cream, Sunni Sky’s is just minutes down the road. To get an outfit or gift, Kohls or David Anthony’s.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? It is just a few quick turns to get to a number of places-gas stations, restaurants, shopping and parks.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? From the craftsman style and red exterior color to the deep hardwood floors-what isn’t to love about this house? One of the best features of our home is the front and back porches. There is no better place to sit and relax than in a rocking chair on the front porch or relaxing under the fan in the screened porch in the back. The closets, kitchen pantry, and garage are all complete with custom wood work to provide ample smart storage space to keep everything organized. The open floor plan is great for entertaining and keeping your family together. Having the bonus room to relax in and watch movies together or as a place for the kids to have their own space is great.