11 Sweetbay Ct.
Durham, NC 27704
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Asking Price: $179,900
1. What do you love most about living in your city/town?
Durham is a unique small city, with lots of interesting activities. I enjoyed many days out along the Eno River, and swimming in the Quarry. I have found many different hobbies, from pottery, to aerial arts, and lots in between. Love going to the local Durham Bulls Stadium to see the games (particularly on $1 hot dog night)
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood?
The neighborhood is close to many things, and has a direct route into downtown.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops?
Foster’s Market, Dames Chicken and Waffles, Claymakers Pottery Studio, Durham Bulls Stadium
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences?
There are many restaurants right around the corner. Food Lion and Harris Teeter are both less than a mile away.
5. What are your favorite things about your home?
I love the large open spaces in the living area and the bedrooms. The master and the guest bedroom both are large in size. The fenced in backyard is perfect for the dog.