1840 W Cotton Gin Drive
Clayton, NC 27527
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Asking Price: $160,000
1. What do you love most about living in your city/town?
Clayton has a lovely, quaint downtown area. There is shopping close by and easily accessible to I-40. Clayton has a small town feel but offers so much.
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood?
People in our area are friendly and helpful. We love the neighbors and neighborhood. There are walking paths within Flowers Plantation. It is a restful place in a busy world.
3. What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops?
Mannings on Main and Venero’s Pizza on 70. Downtown Clayton has several great shops. It’s a great place to walk and browse.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences?
Food Lion is within walking distance, which is helpful in the event of bad weather (which we don’t get too often). There is also a great pizza place in the same shopping center (Roma Pizza)
5. What are your favorite things about your home?
There are many things I love about our home. The favorite thing about our home is the sun room. We would sit out there to relax, play cards, read, etc. This was our place to go to just regroup and refresh.
Are you ready to see this home for yourself?