Cary, North Carolina
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Asking Price: $349,500
This beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath Cary NC home features a modern kitchen with a 48″ Sub-Zero refrigerator and Thermador double ovens…Rachel Ray would love to cook in this kitchen! The master suite offers two full bathrooms and the bonus room above the garage is large enough for anything you may want to use it for. A large living room leads you to a gorgeous deck and patio area which spills out onto a manicured and private lawn! Imagine a cool glass of lemonade on a warm summer night…true southern charm in a fantastic Cary location!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 0.34 Acres | 2,871 Square Feet
1. What are the things you love most about living in Cary? “I very much like the way the city is run, we have a fantastic fire department and police department here…I feel very safe. I’m also conveniently located to lots of shopping!”
2. What are the best things about your neighborhood? “It is very serene and quiet, but still close enough to neighbors so you don’t feel isolated. I have plenty of privacy, but know that other people are close by”.
3. What are a few of your favorite nearby restaurants or shops? “Trader Joe’s is just minutes away, and Fresh Market & Harris Teeter are very close too”.
4. What are some of the best nearby conveniences? “Shopping…anything you could possibly need is very close by, and there’s a fine network of doctors in this area. Also, WakeMed in Cary is a very impressive hospital, we have had very good experiences there”.
5. What are your favorite things about your home? “I love my kitchen the most because of the quartz counters and sub zero fridge, the appliances are wonderful, the Bosch oven is fantastic! I feel so comfortable here. I love the backyard…very beautiful view with privacy, the evergreens are beautiful, the roses are in bloom now too. I love spending time in the bonus room when I want to relax, it’s absolutely fantastic”.