3813 Tyler Bluff Lane
Presented by The Kima Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Asking Price: $220,000
WELCOME HOME! This FRESHLY PAINTED home in a quaint north Raleigh neighborhood has a wonderful back yard, perfect for summer BBQs & space to play! Sought after floor plan w/all bedrooms upstairs, including HUGE master suite w/2 large closets & spacious bathroom. Large kitchen w/island & TONS of cabinet & counter space is open to eat-in area & living rm w/gas log fireplace. Tons of natural light, new vinyl flooring & great storage space. Location, location, location! MOVE IN READY! Minutes to shops & restaurants!
- What do you love most about Raleigh? There’s a little bit of everything! No matter what type of food you like, what type of entertainment you like – there’s something nearby. Also so many great community events and close proximity to other cities.
- What are the best things about the neighborhood? We love the quaintness, sidewalks, the sharing library right across the street from the house, great people, and ideal location.
- What are a few of your favorite LOCAL restaurants or shops? San Juan Mexican, Lowes Foods, CVS, Big Al’s BBQ, … the list goes on and on!
- What are some of the best nearby conveniences? Many nearby restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, shops and also close to get on to I-540.
- What are your favorite things about the home? Enjoying the large kitchen and the huge flat back yard! There are so many options for that space to use as it, or to create your own back yard oasis.